CVS 5/10/20 Tide & Pantene as low as $0.98 – List Included
If this is your first time shopping at CVS or buying with coupons make sure you have
- CVS extracare Card (is FREE & available to request when checking out)
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from CVS app and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Take your previous ECBs (if this applies)
- You can view the best deals in a video (below)
Excited for the new weekly deals, here is a deal idea to reach bigger savings, if a printable coupon is available, print before they run out. The CVS deal will end on Saturday 5/16/20
Printable Coupons –
New Cash Back in-store and online I just sign up to, which I am excited to get cashback for buying online and instore. Have you heard about the Fluz app? If you are interested to try out, here is my link.
YOU CAN GET A COPY OF THE LIST HERE OR PICTURE BELOW (THE LIST IS 1 PAGE TOTAL)
(you can also print the list by selecting the picture below)
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 5 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
- Ibotta Cash Back
- Flux Cash Back app
- Robinhood Free Stock
- Fetch Rewards
- Saving Star
- ShopKick App (referral code YAY878036)
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!