FREE & MM Kellogg’s Special K Cereal (glitch deal ?!) @ CVS ends today 1/11/20
If this is your first time shopping at CVS or buying with coupons make sure you have
- CVS extracare Card (is FREE & available to request when checking out)
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from CVS app and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Take your previous ECBs (if this applies)
- You can view the best deals in a video (coming up)
Excited for the new weekly deals, here is a deal idea to reach bigger savings, if a printable coupon is available, print before they run out. The CVS deal will end on Saturday 1/11/20
This week there are so many great deals at CVS and for that reason, I went back and did a second haul, you can view the first haul here. I was surprised after doing my 1st transaction which included (L’Oreal Hair Care, Tresemme & Kelloggs Special K Cereal) that there was a glitch for the Special K. My receipt included the coupons shown in the picture for the Special K but it also added a clipped coupon from my app $2/4 Kellogg’s cereal, this could be a glitch and for that reason, those items came out to free and MM.
Printable Shopping List for the 2nd haul (print here or picture below)
- Ibotta Cash Back Kelloggs $0.45 each (Limit 5)
- SAVE $1.00 on any TWO (2) Kellogg’s® Special K® Cereals
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 5 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!