What is the current offer?
Publix 3/28/19 Haul – Paid $11.96 from $36.42
THis was a small haul but a great one. We were able to get some dog food for FREE, splurge on a Pina Colada cake and some great deals on other items. Overall we saved over $24 on this haul, would love to go back for some Saturday deals.
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons PublixDigital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
- $1/1 General Mills Cereal or Nature Valley Fruit & Nut Granola, exp. 4/27/19 (SS 03/17/19) [Nature Valley Pouch or General Mills box of Maple Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, Chocolate Toast Crunch, Fiber One Strawberries & Vanilla Clusters, Fruity Lucky Charms]
- $1/2 Select General Mills Cereals, exp. 4/13/19 (SS 03/03/19) [Includes Lucky Charms, Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes, Fruity Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch, Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chocolate Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix or Blasted Shreds]
$1/1 Chocolate Toast Crunch, exp. 3/23/19 (SS 02/10/19) (**Watch Expiration**)
(Buy 2, Use 2 MFR coupons, Final Price $0.90 each)
(Buy 2, Use 1 MFR coupons, Final Price $1.60 each)
(Buy 2, Use 2 MFR coupons, Final Price $0.50 each)
A little Splurge wanted to try this cake that is for a limited time, Pina Colada Cake $5.99
Been waiting for a BOGO deal for the Purina One Dog food but no luck so we used the FREE coupon received in the mail many weeks ago.
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!