What is the current offer?
Publix 12/20/18 Haul – Paid $10.10 From $32.71
This was a small haul I was able to pick up some much needed items and it was a great time to stock up. I did submit my receipt to Fetch Rewards and got some points for scanning and walking in to Publix also using the Shopkick app. (more about these apps below)
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no
Sargento Shredded Cheese 5-8 oz, BOGO $4.19
- $0.50/2 Sargento Shredded Natural Cheese – 11-11-18 SS (exp 12/31/18)
- $1.00/2 Sargento Shredded Natural Cheese – 11-11-18 SS (exp 12/31/18)
- $1.50/3 Sargento Cheese or Sargento Balanced Breaks Items , exp. 12/31/18 (Publix Winter Family Savings Booklet or Printable)
- $1/1 Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper, 12/02/18 RMN (exp 1/31/19) [45-sqft.+]
- $0.25/1 Jell-O or Jet-Puffed Product – 11-18-18 SS (exp 12/31/18)
- 250 points Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows – Fetch Rewards Rebate; Points may vary by value
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!