What is the current offer?
Publix Haul 11/15/18 – $15.65 (Earned Points for Free GC)
- This was a quick but much needed trip, is surprising how quick the holidays are near and getting some of the items for Thanksgiving dinner was necessary.. Glad most items were on special which made my trip more than 50% off.
- Earned 100 Fetch Rewards by submitting my receipt
- Will get me closer to earning a FREE Gift Card (You can use my Referral Code)
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no annual fee (win – win)
Trip Subtotal – $63.20
Total Savings – $47.54
Final Price – $15.65 (earned Fetch points & Ibotta Cash Back)
Carnation Evaporated Milk, 12 oz – $1.39
Final Price: $1.39 or $0.70 each
Nonni’s Biscotti’s or Thinaddictives Cookies, 4 – 6 oz – $3.29
- $1.50/1 Nonni Thinaddictives – Facebook Coupon
- (used 4) $1.00/1 Nonni’s Biscotti – 10-21-18 SS (exp. 12/21/18)
- (used 4) $1.00/1 Nonni’s thinaddictives – 10-21-18 SS (exp. 12/21/18)
- (submit 4) $1.00/1 Nonni’s thinaddictives Ibotta Cash Back
Final Price: $1.16 or $0.15 each
Publix Young Turkey, 10 – 24 lb, per lb – $0.49
For 11 lbs Final Price $5.69
Sweet Potatoes, per lb – $0.39
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!