What is the current offer?
- Publix Haul 11/1/18 – $4.27 (Earned Points for Free GC)
- Earned 100 Fetch Rewards by submitting my receipt
- Earned 165 Shopkick Points for walking into the store and Barilla Pasta
- Both will get me closer to earning a FREE Gift Card (You can use my Referral Code)
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no annual fee (win – win)
Trip Subtotal – $19.64
Total Savings – $15.37
Final Price – $4.27 (earned Fetch & Shopkick points)
QUAKER OLD FASHIONED OR QUICK OATS, 18 OZ – $2.87
- $1.00/2 Quaker Old Fashioned, Quick or Instant Oats, or Oatmeal Square Cereal – 10-14-18 RMN (exp. 11/25/18)
Final Price: $1.74 or $0.44 each
You can also see my CVS Haul here
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!