What is the current offer?
- Publix Trip for today was a good one, I was able to purchase items needed which were on BOGO and others just to stock up on. I miss those trips that I would come out with moneymakers but besides that saving more then 50% of my total trip makes it a good haul.
- Here is the items I bought.
- Total Regular Price – $54.07
- Total Savings – $40.29
- Final Price – $13.78
- My Receipt was submitted to Ibotta, Saving Star and Fetch Rewards
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here)
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Nature Valley Biscuits, $3.69
- SAVE $1.00 ON TWO when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor/variety 5 COUNT OR LARGER Nature Valley™ Granola Bars, Nature Valley™ Biscuits,…
SAVE 50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE POUCH any flavor Nature Valley™ Granola Bites
SAVE 50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley™ Layered Granola Bars
SAVE 50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX any Nature Valley™ Granola Cups
Final Price: $1.69 or $0.85 each
Thomas English Muffins, Pumpkin, $4.29 BOGO
Buy 4 – O, That’s Good! Mashed Potatoes, 20 oz, BOGO $4.49
- $1/1 O, That’s Good! Soup or Side Dish, 10/07 SS (exp 11/17) [No Cash Back]
Final Price: $4.98 or $1.25 each
Buy 2 – So Delicious, $4.99
- $1.00/1 SO Delicious Dairy Free Treat; Must Sign Up
- $2/1 So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen 5 New Flavors Item
Final Price: $0.99 or $0.50 each
Buy 1 – Nellie’s Eggs, $2.99
Final Price: $1.49
Buy 2 Pillsbury Hawaiian Crescents, $2.59
- Use 1 – $0.50/1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Sweet Hawaiian Flaky Grands! Biscuits or Sweet Hawaiian Crescents – 9-9-18 SS (exp 12/01/18)
- Submit Ibotta $0.50/1 Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Pillsbury Grands and Crescents – Ibotta Rebate
- Ibotta $0.25 for grocery receipt & $1.00/2 a total of $1.25
Final Price: $0.34 or $0.17 each
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!