CVS Haul 10/14/18 – Paid $6.64 from $169.42
Here is my haul for this week ad, this was a pretty good haul and it helped getting some red box cvs coupons. Some deals included printable coupons and cash back which helped a lot. Overall my total was $169.42 and after all deductions my final price was $6.64
If this is your first time shopping at CVS or buying with coupons make sure you have
- CVS extracare Card (is FREE & available to request when checking out)
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from CVS app and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Take your previous ECBs (if this applies)
Johnson & Johnson Baby Coupon – $1.00 OFF ONE (1) JOHNSON’S® Product, valid on wash, lotion, hair care, wipes, powder, oil
Aveeno Baby Coupon –Save $2.00 off any (1) AVEENO® Baby Product (excludes 1 oz)
After receiving a few good coupons from the red box machine those helped reduce our expenses on this trip.
For Example we purchased 4 baby products, 2 from Johnson & Johnson and the other Aveeno making it all FREE here is how;
- Buy 2 Johnson & Johnson (Cotton Touch) $5.99/$3.00
- Buy 2 Aveeno Lotion $7.49/$3.74
- Use 2 – Save $2.00 off any (1) AVEENO® Baby Product (excludes 1 oz)
- Use 2 – $1.00 OFF ONE (1) JOHNSON’S® Product, valid on wash, lotion, hair care, wipes, powder, oil (excluding trial & travel sizes and gift sets)
- Use 1 – $3/$12 CVS ECC Baby Care
- Pay: $11.22 but receive $10 ECB
- Submit to Ibotta – $1.00/1 Johnson’s Cotton Touch – Ibotta Rebate & $1.00/1 Aveeno – Ibotta Rebate
- Final Price: FREE & $2.78 Money maker
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 5 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!