What is the current offer?
- Publix Haul 9/20/18 – From $44.58 Paid $9.04
- I didnt have any coupons for the Perdue Chicken Strip but I did get some nice cashback from Ibotta and Fetch Rewards for just submitting my receipt which made this trip a little over $9 from $44. Here is the detail for each item. If you dont have the app for Ibotta you can install it using the link provided below or on each transaction that had a great Ibotta offer.
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no annual fee (win – win)
Complete List Here
Perdue Chicken Strips or Chunks, 22 – 26 oz – $8.99
- $1.50/2 Perdue Frozen Fully Cooked Products
- $2.00/1 Perdue Frozen Fully Cooked Chicken – 8-19-18 RMN (exp. 09/30/18)
State Fair Corn Dogs, 13 – 16 oz – $3.69
- $0.75/1 State Fair Corn Dogs – 8-5-18 SS; Includes 4 oz or Larger (exp. 09/30/18)
- Stacks With $0.75/1 State Fair Corn Dogs – Ibotta Rebate; Includes 5 oz Box or Larger Only; Excludes 2 ct Box
International Delight Creamer, 32 oz – $3.67
- $1.00/2 International Delight Creamers – 9-9-18 SS; Includes (2) 32 oz Only; (1) 48 oz Only; or (1) 64 oz Only (exp. 10/20/18)
- $1.00/2 International Delights Coffee Creamers – 9-9-18 SS; Includes 32 , 48 or 64 oz (exp. 10/20/18)
Quorn Chick N Nuggets, Tenders or Patties, 10 – 12 oz – $4.69
Final Price: $0.25
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!
You can also watch the quick video here too