What is the current offer?
- Publix Haul 6/14 – Paid $13.50 savings of 75% from $54.12
Publix haul was a bit small but I was excited that the Thomas English Muffins were on BOGO finally this week, I know there was no coupons for it but seeing they had my favorite one (which is a seasonal one) was exciting enough ejejeje.. Besides that there were some other good items on special I was hoping there would be some Gillette in my store with the $5.99 price but we did get $6.99 one. We did get the Razors 2 different times, one was early in the am as my hubby was on his way to work and the other we got when we did the trip in another time. Overall the trip came out to 75% savings, which is why I love couponing. I did buy items we needed and still manage to save on our trip.
- Before Coupons & Deal – $54.12
- Total Savings – $40.62
- Final Price: $13.50
New to couponing? make sure you
- Have a list (my spreadsheet here )
- Cut/Select coupons Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Activate CashBack App items
- Submit receipt Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no annual fee (win – win)
Complete List Here
- Wednesday 6/13/18 ending Tuesday 6/19/18
- Thursday 6/14/18 ending Wednesday 6/20/18
Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, 6 – 8 oz -$3.99 BOGO
- $1.00/1 Cascadian Farm Product
- submit to Saving Star $1/1
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!
You can enjoy a quick video sharing the best deals we are expecting at Publix this upcoming week, to do so you can start watching here