Publix $0.50 ea for Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bagel Chips (ends 5/22/18)
If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
- Submit your receipt to qualifying Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
Chase Freedom Credit Card – every quarter you are able to save 5x the points on specific sources, this quarter includes grocery shopping. Now I can earn 5x the points just for using my credit card which has no annual fee (win – win)
Buy 2 Philadelphia Bagel Chips & Cream Cheese Dip, 2.5 oz, $1.00
- (use 1) SAVE $1.00 on TWO (2) PHILADELPHIA Cheesecake Cups or Pretzel/Bagel Chips & Cream Cheese Dip
Final Price: $1.00 or $0.50 each
Cash Back offers through 5 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 5 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!