CVS $1.19 ea Herbal or Head & Shoulder w/ Tide deal starts 4/29/18
Ready for some more great savings at CVS you can see best items list here.
Couponing doesnt have to be hard or stressful, you can start making your list very early so when is time to shop is enjoyable ejejje..
I provide the best deals, including scenarios if you received the CVS coupon printed in the red box, in addition you can use my spreadsheet to make your list a lot easier, if you prefer to watch the video you can do so as well.. Hope all of these options are as helpful as they have been to me..
If this is your first time shopping at CVS or buying with coupons make sure you have
- CVS extracare Card (is FREE & available to request when checking out)
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from CVS app and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Take your previous ECBs (if this applies)
dont miss out with these great apps, some offer incentives if you used my link.
- Ibotta Cash Back
- Fetch Rewards
- Top Cash Back (incentive $10)
- ShopKick App (referral code YAY878036)
- (this one I used in most locations even the mall just for walking in, win-win)
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!
You can also view this weeks best deal as I explain each offer by clicking here