If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
- Submit your receipt to qualifying Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
since the ad date varies from location I will share both dates
- Wednesday 3/14/18 ending Tuesday 3/20/18
- Thursday 3/15/18 ending Wednesday 3/21/18
Publix Complete List – Here
MOTRIN OR MOTRIN PM, 20 – 225 CT,$4.49
- (used 1) $1.00/1 Adult Motrin Product; Excludes Trial and Travel Size
- $1.00/1 Motrin IB or PM Product
- (submitted) $1.50/1 Motrin – Ibotta Rebate; Includes 20 ct or Larger Only; Includes IB, IB Liquid Gels, and PM
- (used 1) $2.50/1 Motrin or Motrin PM, Simply Sleep or Bengay (Publix Coupon) – Purple Advantage Flyer (Valid from 3/10/18); Includes Motrin or Motrin PM, 20 – 225 ct Only; Simply Sleep, 24 or 100 ct Only; or Bengay, 2 – 4 oz or 4 ct Only (exp. 03/23/18)
Final Price: FREE & $0.76 money maker (includes Ibotta $0.25 grocery cash back)
Milk-Bone Dog Snacks For Dogs of All Sizes: MaroSnacks With Real Bone Marrow, 40 oz. pkg. or Beef Chicken Bacon Flavor Mini’s, 36 oz. jar, BOGO $8.35
(used 2) $2 OFF Milk-Bone The Purchase of One (1) Milk-Bone Marosnacks Dog Snacks With Real Bone Marrow, For Dogs of All Sizes, 40-oz pkg.
Final Price: $4.35 or $2.18 each (2 coupons used)
Kraft Shredded Cheese, 6 to 8 oz, BOGO $4.19
Final Price: $4.19 or $2.10 each (no coupons needed)
Starting a Keto diet and love to see this was on special.. no coupons used..
Final Price: $1.67 or $0.84 each (got 2 used 2 coupons)
$0.75/1 Perdue Fresh Chicken Product – 2-11-18 RP (exp 03/25/18)
Final Price: $6.98 or $1.75 each (got 4 used 4 coupons)
$1.00/1 Sargento Sweet Balanced Breaks – 1-14-18 SS; DND (exp 04/08/18)
Final Price: $12.00 or $2.40 each (after Cash back no coupons were used)
You can also view this weeks best deal as I explain each offer by clicking here
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!