That being said if you would purchase any one of those items it could really add up but here is the best way to buy whats on special using deals, coupons and cash back to save as much as you can.
If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
- Submit your receipt to qualifying Stocking Spree Rewards program – find out more here
since the ad date varies from location I will share both dates
- Wednesday 3/14/18 ending Tuesday 3/20/18
- Thursday 3/15/18 ending Wednesday 3/21/18
Publix Complete List – Here
International Delight Coffee Creamer 32-oz bot., BOGO $3.67
$1/1 International Delight Coffee Creamer printable
Pay: $1.67 or $0.84 each
You can also view this weeks best deal as I explain each offer by clicking here
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!