CVS is a wonderful place to stock up or simply purchase those necessary items such as toiletries, personal care, health care or even makeup. That being said if you would purchase any one of those items it could really add up but here is the best way to buy whats on special using deals, coupons, cash back and ECBs to save as much as you can.
If this is your first time shopping at CVS or buying with coupons make sure you have
- CVS extracare Card (is FREE & available to request when checking out)
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from CVS app and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Take your previous ECBs (if this applies)
- $3.00/1 L’oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – 1-7-18 RP (exp 02/03/18)
- $1.00/1 L’oreal Eyeliner, Eye Shadow, Or Brow Product – 1-7-18 RP (exp 02/03/18)
- $2.00/1 L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eyeliner or Eye Shadow – Ibotta Rebate; Excludes All Other L’Oreal Paris Eye Products; Offers May Vary By Account
- $2.00/1 L’Oreal Color Riche Shine Lip Product – 1-21-18 RP (exp 02/17/18)
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!
You can also view this weeks best deal as I explain each offer by clicking here