I share my trip how I paid $18.30 for $37.51 worth of groceries (including tax)
If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
KELLOGG’S EGGO WAFFLES, 6 – 10 CT – $2.87
- $1.00/2 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, Pancakes and/or French Toast Frozen Products – 1-7-18 RP; Includes 8.4 oz or Larger Only (exp. 02/18/18)
- $0.60/1 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles – Checkout 51 Rebate; Includes 9.7 oz or Larger; Cannot use this offer with any other print or in-app coupon; Offers May Vary by Account; Limit 1
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!