I share my trip how I paid $17.34 for $66.76 worth of groceries (including tax)
If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
- B1G1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill – 1-7-18 SS; Maximum Value $5.49 (exp 02/04/18)
$1.00/3 Maruchan Yakisoba Products – 11-5-17 SS (exp 01/31/18)
- $2.00/2 Dannon or Activia Yogurts (Publix Coupon) – Green Advantage Flyer (Valid from 1/6/18); Includes 4 pk Only; Excludes Greek (exp 01/19/18)
- $1.00/1 Dannon Activia (5) Single Serve Drinks, (2) Regular or Greek 4 pics, (1) Dailies Probiotic Drink 8 pk or (1) 12pk – 1-7-18 SS (exp 02/17/18)
- $1.00/2 Ragu Sauce – 1-7-18 SS; Excludes 14 oz (exp 02/04/18)
- $0.55/1 Thomas’ Product – 1-7-18 SS; DND (exp 02/18/18)
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!