Here is a Sneak Peek on a item that is worth getting…
That being said if you would purchase any one of those items it could really add up but here is the best way to buy whats on special using deals, coupons and cash back to save as much as you can.
If this is your first time shopping at Publix or buying with coupons make sure you have
- Make your list (I have a spreadsheet click here if you would like to see or use it)
- Cut Coupons, Select coupon from Publix Digital and/or print coupons (before they are no longer available)
- Select any items that applies from CashBack App
since the ad date varies from location I will share both dates
- Wednesday 1/10/18 ending Tuesday 1/16/18
- Thursday 1/11/18 ending Wednesday 1/17/18
- $4.00/1 One A Day Kids OR Flintstones™ multivitamin product
- $4.00/1 Flintstones or One A Day Kids Products – 1-7-18 SS (exp 01/20/18)
- $4.00/1 One A Day Product – 1-7-18 SS; Includes 60 ct or Smaller Only (exp 01/20/18)
- $2.00/1 One A Day, Flintstones, or Citracal (Publix Coupon) – Purple Advantage Flyer (Valid from 12/30/17); Includes One A Day, 26 – 200 ct Only; Flintstones, 60 – 180 ct Only; or Citracal, 70 – 200 ct Only (exp 01/12/18)
Cash Back offers through 3 apps
If you are new to cash back offers here are 3 you can start earning as you shop in places like CVS. If you use my link we both will receive an incentive which will help you get started with a better amount..
Fetch Rewards – Another way to save, there is a new app (similar to Ibotta) You can begin by using my referral code A8CVB and you’ll get 1500 points (like $1.50 in rewards!) when you scan your first rebate!